top of page

CATALOG

HOW IT WORKS

TEACH WITH US

<

Go back

St. Hilda's & St. Hughes

St. Hilda’s & St. Hugh’s opened its doors in 1950, realizing the dream of the Reverend Mother Ruth, who envisioned a school community that would reflect the racial and ethnic diversity of New York City, respect and celebrate the faith backgrounds of all families, and foster a deep understanding of each student as a uniquely sacred human being.

<

Go back

Classes held here

Load more
bottom of page